Computer in Science and Education
Lecturer: Ksenia Lomovskaya, Assistant Professor, Telecommunication Systems Department, MIET
Distribution of hours: 18 weeks: 72 hours of class study (18 hours of lectures, 18 hours of seminars, and 36 hours of labs) and 72 hours of self study
ECTS Credits: 4
- Provide an understanding of the role computer usage can play in solving problems connected with science research and education.
- Help students to be confident with using all present electronic tools for research, education and making scientific reports.
- Prepare students for using education systems and software which appear to be used in all other subjects in current Master Program.
- Provide easy steps to make a illustrative and clear scientific report using e-tools.
- Prepare students to perform applied patent search, write a grant application or proposal for collaborative work.